Hello everyone, we've just created our blog. . . we'll see how this goes I hope we can all enjoy this and keep intouch better!! Much love~ Mark, Desi, and baby bird
Hey Desi! I love your blog! I am happy that I got to see you in Missoula this trip! You are so fun and sweet, and thanks for letting me color your hair! LOL Caitlin
Well we were married in December of 2005 in the St.George temple, and moved to Tennessee shortly there after. We've been here ever since, and love it. Elliott Ramsey Quayle just joined our little clan in June, the 24th and he is just wonderful! We hope you enjoy the blog!
1 comment:
Hey Desi!
I love your blog! I am happy that I got to see you in Missoula this trip! You are so fun and sweet, and thanks for letting me color your hair! LOL Caitlin
Post a Comment