
Ok, it's a little more for real now. . . I just have way to many friends that blog, and I want to be a blogger too, not just a looker. I can't say that I'll be good at this, or even pretend that I'll be a regular. But I can say that I will try to at least leave an account of all the big things that are going on in our lives. . . or at least the fun things that are going on! I'm excited to try this. . . however I can't tell you how many times I've failed at the journal thing and this seems very close to the same thing. No! I will not be negative I know I can do this, especially if all my friends remind me too hint hint ;) Here's a little tiny bit about us. Mark and I were married on the 29th of December 2005 in the St. George Temple. We've lived in Tennessee the whole time we've been married and love it here! Mark is working at AT&T, and I work for Skywest airlines but have been on maternity leave since early April. I was due in June and now we are officially three, yes we have had a sweet, beautiful, oh so fun little boy named Elliott Ramsey Quayle. He was born on the 24th of June and weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and was 20 inches long. Mark and I were both smitten with him from the first moment we saw him, we knew he was ours and I've never known a sweeter feeling!
1 comment:
I'm SO excited to see the blog and the family and the pictures! I will have no problem reminding you to stay on this! I miss you so much and hope you and your adorable family are doing well!
Post a Comment