Friday, September 26, 2008

BATH TIME!

This is Mr. E's newest item, yes we finally bought a bath tub. . . after the last bath we thought we would scar him for life without one. I don't know why baths are so hard for us, but it's a two person job and Elliott just looks at us the whole time like, hey guys did you forget I'm way smaller than you? Why can't you handle this?



This is after bath time, which you can tell he likes better! It's funny because when he was born he HATED getting his diaper changed, and being naked but now he loves it, he talks and laughs, and just thinks it's the greatest thing ever! Maybe sometime bath time will change too!? I hope!!


And last but not least Elliott's favorite spot, on Daddy's lap reading a book. It's funny how much he already enjoys being read too, we just love it! Well that's how we do bath time in the Quayle house, bath(part he hates) then we spend the rest of the night making up for it by doing the things he really likes. :) Can you spoil a three month old? I hope not!



4 comments:

About Us said...

ahh he's so cute!

Morgan said...

I love the modesty in Elliott's bath picture! And look at that chubby belly! I wish Dallin had a belly like that! :) Mark's brave to let you post pictures of him in his PJ's too! Or maybe he doesn't know- I won't tell! :)

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

He is just so cute!!

Stacey Bacon said...

Love the strategically placed wash cloth! Des he is seriously so precious!