I have to apologize I have about two hundred pictures, at least enough for 20 blogs but things have been a little crazy! I'm going to try and update at least once a day this week to try and catch up. . . these are pictures from a couple weeks ago. Mark and I took a Bradly method class to get ready for having Elliott. . . mostly because we felt like we had no idea what to expect, we left the class really wanting a natural child birth, I'm so glad we took the class the whole experience was great! We'd recommend it to anyone wanting to go natural! Anyway, we took the class with two other couples who are wonderful. We just now got to get back together to meet all the new additions to our families. We had a great time! Here are just a few pictures of our fun afternoon.

These are two pictures of the dads and their boys! Steve and Henry, Rob and Noah, and Mark and Elliott

This is Steve, Gianna, and their little cutie Henry again. . .

Ok for real, he's adorable. . .

but this is my favorite picture of the day!

This is Stephanie and Rob. . . no that is not Noah, he was taking a nap so Marley stepped in to take his place :)

We didn't get any family pictures that day, because it was hard to catch little man being still, I don't know what got into him, he's usually so quiet in public. . .not that day, he was so talkative(and by talkative I mean testing out his screeching happy scream)I have to admit we love the scream, I can't say that we'll continue to love it but hey it's fun right now!

And these pictures should give you just an idea of how squirmy he was, it was so fun I guess he just loved finally meeting his friends he had taken class with!
1 comment:
What a neat idea to meet your classmates kids :) I can't believe that Elliott can hold his bottle already. I bet he's walking by Christmas!
Post a Comment