Thursday, October 9, 2008

FALL PACKAGE!

Just to preface these pictures, I have a sister named Sunshine. She's my oldest sister, and is a very busy lady with two busy boys, and a full time job she rarely has time for herself. Earlier this week we received a package in the mail we were so excited(who doesn't love packages)! Elliott and I opened the package because I can't ever wait till Mark gets home but, I do put it back in the box so he can open it again when he gets home. . .anyway, we found a cute note saying that she sent a package to all of the family(we have a family of seven) just because it was Fall and she wanted it to be a happy one! She always sends cute packages and pictures, she is the sender I want to be, I am full of good intentions and am always buying little things to send to my nieces and nephews and well Sunny and April just got their last years Christmas presents, and that was only because the came to my house! Sad. Back to being thankful for my fun Fall package, I thought I would just let Elliott show everyone the things she sent. . . minus the candy Mark and I already ate ;) So, from all of us Sunny we love you and your fun, feel good packages!



MOM there's a ghost on me. . .

Oh, it's a friendly ghost. I'm ok.
Um so we're bored now.

Next we have the cute dish towel, or maybe new burp rag?

Ahhh someone's tickling me!

My own personal masseuse.

Uh mommy I can't really see now. . .


Oh that's better, now I can eat my worm!


So, that's the majority of the package? There were cute bat candles and lots of candy! We always look forward to getting things in the mail, and are so grateful for a very thoughtful sister!
Thanks again Sunny!

8 comments:

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

What a fun package.. and way cute way of showing us what you got! He is soo cute.. I loved the glasses.. that was hilarious.

Morgan said...

What a thoughtful sister! Don't packages just brighten your whole day? It's nice to know someone's thinking about you! I love the green hand on Elliott's tummy :) All of the pics. made me laugh out loud! I hope Sunny reads your blog, so she can see you made good use of all of the stuff she sent you!

Cheri said...

Desi Elliot is getting so big! Wow! I can hardly believe we just saw you all and he has changed so much.

You are adorable in every way.

Thank you for being you!

Bruce & Denice Fuller said...

Desi,
I knew you had a package coming but guess what,
We got one too...had to eat the candy before your dad got home...he's on a diet you know. Love love love your blog!

Kimberly said...

I just had to say that I love your comments to each picture! They are already absolutely adorable pictures, because Elliott is absolutely adorable, but the comments made them even cuter! I love your blog. :D

mee said...

So cute! I'm sure you can't wait until Halloween!

Stacey Bacon said...

So adorable and funny. Made my day!

sunnyd said...

I just have to say that to be the package sender is the most fun- imagining your faces when the mail comes is one of favorite things to do! I loved all the pictures of Elliott with the loot. I made the boys come and see and got chuckles out of everyone.