Blogs are the best- its an amazing way to catch up! I stayed up late last night reading yours and finished it this morning, I love your little family! Congratulations on Elliot, he is absolutley adorable! From the time (way back when) when you told me about your family visiting every state- I thought that was the awesomest thing, and I am now trying to do that with mine. Your family, plays hard and works hard, I love that! Ruby
Well we were married in December of 2005 in the St.George temple, and moved to Tennessee shortly there after. We've been here ever since, and love it. Elliott Ramsey Quayle just joined our little clan in June, the 24th and he is just wonderful! We hope you enjoy the blog!
1 comment:
Blogs are the best- its an amazing way to catch up! I stayed up late last night reading yours and finished it this morning, I love your little family! Congratulations on Elliot, he is absolutley adorable! From the time (way back when) when you told me about your family visiting every state- I thought that was the awesomest thing, and I am now trying to do that with mine. Your family, plays hard and works hard, I love that! Ruby
Post a Comment