Life wasn't so busy.
Wanting to grow up so bad.
My parents knowing nothing.
Fighting with my siblings.
Thinking we would love yard work.
It's funny how things change, my days fly like seconds now, there just is never enough time to get everything done. . . I want to go back to having people telling me what to do instead of being the one trying to make decisions. . . my parents seem to have all the right answers now, and my siblings are my very best friends funny how things turn around like that. . .As for yard work well, what in the world were we thinking!
I could add one more thing to that, remember when I said I would try to post everyday last week. . . SORRY
But it was a very very busy week, now that I am done with work for November I will be celebrating by spending lots of time with my two favorite boys, looking forward to mom coming out and going to April and Dave's for Thanksgiving, and last but not least I will be better at blogging!! (for real this time!)
Just a few pictures of the back yard to show how crazy we were to take this on!
It's the never ending Fall project, the only part of Fall we don't look forward to.
It's the never ending Fall project, the only part of Fall we don't look forward to.




7 comments:
I love your posts, and I couldn't agree with you more! Sometimes i think it would be nice to go back when I was little with no responsibility- i'd appreciate it more! I can't believe your leaves, either! That's insane!
We've so been looking forward to when we get to buy and live in our very own house {rather than the renting crapola that we are doing now}, but now I'm having second thoughts.
Yard work? Yuck!
Maybe we'll just have to find a place with no trees and no bushes and no weeds and no dirt. That shouldn't be too hard...
Oh Desi. I know exactly what you mean. We have problems with weeds instead of leaves. I have a weed bed instead of flower bed. It's practically winter and they are still taking over. I don't think that is suppose to happen. maybe i could come over and get some of your leaves to cover up my weeds and then it would kill them or atleast the leaves would be better looking i think? there has to be a solution for this. i can't believe your porch!! that is crazy. ha. yard work takes way too much time. :)
The leaves are a problem, but I think having a yard in general is a problem. Doesn't everyone complain about their yard? I know I do. Why do we have them then? Maybe instead of clearing out the leaves you should just get rid of the yard. Problem solved! ;) p.s. call me soon. I need to talk to you about next week.
Hey Dez, the leaves make for great pictures- just think of all the boys who will want to come to YOUR yard to play! Yard's are work though, I know. Kevin wants to put rocks in the yard instead of grass so we don't have to mow. I'm thinking about taking him up on it.
I know I just commented, but I'm the big sister I'm entitled to write more. As much as I'd like to go back to more relaxing days with less decisions I wouldn't trade them for knowing that my parents have the best advice around and having siblings as cherished friends! Love you Octavious darling
I have always wanted to go swimming in leaves! Lucky!
Post a Comment