Monday, January 5, 2009

Elliott's first. . .

I guess before we do our Utah trip we need to do all the things that led up to it, so we'll start with all of Elliott's firsts. . .

Elliott's first time sitting on Santa's lap he didn't do too bad, though we couldn't get a smile out of him, he didn't cry.
Elliott's first Christmas decoration,
and first time he helped decorate the tree.
Elliott's first time meeting his Great Granddad all the way from Toronto.
Elliott's first Christmas present
Elliott opening his first Christmas present
Elliott after getting hit in the head for the first time with his first Christmas present. Elliott's first family Christmas picture.
And last but not least Elliott's first fully decorated Christmas tree.
Well that's all the first things Elliott had before Christmas, the next posts will be from our trip our West.

6 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

your tree is gorgeous. im wondering what his present was and why it was so mean to him. im wondering who that all grown up girl is sitting close to him in the family picture. im wondering how he has gotten big enough to sit up. im wondering why its been this long since we hung out. can you help me out?

Katie L. said...

Hey you! Adorable pictures and family! You look great, and so does little Elliot! Happy New Year to you. And thanks to the linkback to my blogs! I'll get you up on our blogroll, too.

Much love,
Ack

Hilarye said...

Cute! I have some cute pictures for you of elliott and mark opening christmas presents for the few minutes on christmas! What a memorable first christmas for sweet elliott!

Morgan said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time celebrating Elliott's 1st Christmas! I think it's great that you captured so many pictures of Elliott's "firsts"! I can't wait to see pics. of your trip too!

erin said...

Elliot is putting Finn to shame! Finn still hasn't sat in Santa's lap or had a Christmas tree to decorate. Daniel and I have been lazy the past few years. We haven't put up a tree because we're always gone for the holidays and figure there will be a tree wherever we're going. However, I vow to stop being lazy this year and we will put up a tree this December!

Katina Angola said...

That first picture of him opening his present is priceless!