I know I need to finish Christmas! But I couldn't resist putting this video of Elliott's first real crawl. Well at least the forward kind! YEAH FOR ELLIOTT! He's growing up too fast!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
too cute! Hooray!
Way to go Mr. E. !! Like you said, watch out
Mom and Dad. Love love love it (your blog)
Mom
What a cutie! Time sure does fly by, I can't believe he is starting to crawl. I just pulled up your blog & the kids walked up saw ya'll picture. They got so excited, "It's Dezi"! We all miss you!
What a stud Elliott! Good job! I can hear how proud you are.....and what a good mom you are! Love you.
Go Elliott!! I'm so sad I'm going to miss him crawling all over in Sunday School/Relief Society...he and Dallin would've had a lot of fun getting into trouble together! :) I saw Elliott rocking back and forth on all fours at Tonya's and I had a feeling he was going to figure it out very soon! That's so exciting!!
I'm sorry I missed saying goodbye too! I was really sad when Perry said I just missed you by a few minutes!! We're doing pretty good though- I'll call soon and update you! Miss you so much!!
They grow way toooo fast!
Way to go Elliot!!! :) SO cute! :) Cheers from the Ebberts!
:) I haven't been on the blog world for awhile and to see cute Elliot crawling when I am catching up melted my heart. :)
I remember the sheer joy of Juliette's first crawl. We are so excited for you new parents.
I was being snoopy and linking, on Angie's blog, and noticed your "Knoxville Mom's playgroup" link and thought...wierd, Angie's relative lives in Knoxille with me. THen I noticed The Angola Family and thought...even wierder, she knows Katina!
Small blogging world.
He is very cute, btw.
Post a Comment